Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Scaramooche! scaramooche! can-you-do-the-Fandango!!


"'sunderboltz an lightning! very very frightning! me!"

Ok so this is the new mind game I'm in now. bloody Freddie Mercury and Co with the most drama queen song. It's comforting and yet, somewhat feels like it is going to send me mad. Doing the washing, making the tea, writing serious documents, it doesn't seem to matter what I do, Bohemian Rhapsody has an IN anywhere for anything.
'So you think you can stop me and spit in my eyyyyyye!'

With the contention of the last month firmly IN my head, I am now on the tidal flow of it OUT. Seems like we're on a mental Spring Tide, and I am in the middle of the current.

"Galileo!! galileo! Gallileo fig-ar-o!"

And we go on some more.

'Be-el-ze-bub-has-a-devil-put-as-ide for meeee, for meeeee, for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!'
Well if there is a devil put aside for me lets hope it's a nice devil. The sort that will attempt seduction before ripping out flesh.

So now, all that's left to do is the headbanging.
Dah na-nah na-nah na-nah na-na...........!!!!!!!!!! :)
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sometimes, I get the feeling, that it's all in my head.

1 comment:

Sister Buckle said...

I think you need to go outside and flush that chi, sister.

If you're that amped, you gotta plug in your guitar. Otherwise you just buzz, ja?

ROCK!