Sunday, June 18, 2006

OOOOOOOOOOOOOk-la-homa!!!!.....and others...

"where the wind comes whistlin down the plains!"

Oh yeah, I'm back into the groove of life.

After Bohemian Rhapsody was defeated, or left voluntarily,.......... I'm no longer interested in dispute.....
I had a moment or two of a Guilbert and Sullivan revival, and wow, was it great or what!
(I can't believe I remember THAT much from the musical My Fair Lady)

And the Pirates of Penzance floated in and out quite often. ("what NEVER! No never!!)

Then, O Glory be, ...Oklahoma swooped in to take it's place with a rush of happiness I'm honest with being damn embarrassed about.

"there's a furry-little-surrey with-a- friiiiiiinge,...on the tooooooooooooooooooooop...."

Oh I'm smiling like Julie Andrews on top of a mountain. Give me an apron and an Austrian dictionary now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let anyone tell you that working with flower essences doesn't work. It does take some courage though..........

No comments: