Sunday, May 21, 2006

Old Grey Horses

Old grey horses who can't keep themselves from whinnying loudly in public, nipping anyone who happens to be close by, and annoying others, should probably be put out to pasture. Left alone, and generally avoided.

People who resemble such animals should be given the same treatment. Those that listen and pander to this type of person should be pitied in the most patronising way possible. But general avoidance is probably best......

....uh yes,....I've had a somewhat bizzare and confronting, amusing and revolting experience with an older woman who wanted to let me know she knows everything, erm, that I lie, and that basically, I should have shut up and agreed with anything she said. *rolling eyes sarcastically*
This woman is also a holistic therapist apparently.
*eyes widening in mock shock*
Holistic therapist my shapely and voluminous backside...
...work on your compassion, bitch! And your alcohol dependancy too.
(yes, yes, yes,...I realise that I'm coming to a realisation...all in good time eh?)

2 comments:

Sister Buckle said...

Yeeees.
Some things are hard to watch. I was momentarily shocked into nervous laughter (as this lady was supposed to be my family's friend), but that stopped - I think you noticed - once I got the message that she, though extremely rude and cold, wanted us to treat her as some sort of guru.
What a messy old hag.

ChiNut said...

Messy yes. You weren't there when she explained in detail, and demonstrated how, she had given birth to her third child. Ewwwwww.
Scraggy Feral Yicky Bitch Woman.