Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh shut up.

As I was about to write a blog titled 'be careful what you wish for' (in relation to Charlie getting into an exclusive and very hard to get into school) ....I heard my inner voice telling me to just 'stop being so bluddy predictable!'. I knew this would happen. It's what I've been focussing on for her for ages. I guess that I had used up my luck quota for this month with moving to a good home, Rob getting a good job, etc., and I just assumed that no more great stuff was coming my way.
Then I read my banner up top and go 'duh!!'. Like stick a neon sign on me and send me good things dude.

I'm so lucky. (lucky-lucky-lucky)

But you can sense and underlying haze of ungratefulness still hey? Well you'd be spot on if you did.

So, "I now release all my ungrateful attitude in relation to Charlotte getting into a lovely small, well run and thoroughly at-ease-putting school. "

And, "I am now swelled with overflowing Gratitude for the experiences that lay ahead and invite all the Beauty and Grace into my being that the Mother & Father can send to allow me to grow and stretch into this new guise."

I am now,..... a 'schoolmum'.

Watchout.

3 comments:

Sister Buckle said...

O good!

Now I can stop pretending not to notice your "ungrateful attitude in relation to Charlotte getting into a lovely small, well run and thoroughly at-ease-putting school."! Thank god you know it's there and it's not fulfilling any very useful function.

It rocks, man! You dudes are getting some coolness forwarded unto you. Free yourself in front of a backdrop of vortexes and lavalamps! The future is now, dude! Whoa!

Sister Buckle said...

...And you are so much more than a schoolmum, you butterfly-catching feng shui commandante!

ChiNut said...

Mmmmm, butterflies symbolise metamorphisis. What will I become! *puts pinky in mouth like Dr Eeeeville*