Saturday, October 07, 2006

totally oxcellent dudes

My totally oxcellent big sister bought me a pair of running shoes today. i luv her. :)

I did do a Reiki session on her leg that is recovering from surgery, and I do listen with integrity to her when she needs to talk, but I thought that was just a sisterly thing to do. I'd expect her to do the same. But, hey, it's all good. If it makes a good difference for her to exchange in this way I'm for it!

So. I've already been on the treadmill with the shoes, 'cause I just like HAD TO RUN with them on straight away, and I've gotten a liddle widdle blister from them already. Awww bless. I'm going to be warrior-girl this arvo and take the kids to the park for frisbee time with the new shoes on ..... regardless of the blister. I giv ze blista nusszing! Not even a thought.
Rah Hah.........;/

No comments: