Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hi! I'm here!


Putting up the Green Man on my garden wall was like a milestone for me. I felt a sense of welcoming myself into this place a little more, of inviting in those things that are part of ME a little more, and of making sure the other things that are already here can say hello to the old man and be assured I'm a friend.
He's up there, grinning de-pupiled eyes and leafy hair. Love him.
I conversed with the spirits of the trees over to the West the other day. They swayed a message of anticipation, of a birth to come and of making sure I stop and gather up some goodness. Being root Beings, I guess they know all about the need to exist in one space to nourish, yet be able to stretch all the way to places only a few ever reach. And I must admit I have been running around a bit in my head and in my life. I have been missing the stopping and soaking up. And I haven't been feeling my Self very much in the last week or so.
Not suprisingly all this led to a major love-in with my Vetiver Oil. I annointed my big dining table and have been rubbing it into my wrists and the soles of my feet all the damn time! So blissed out and grounded.

3 comments:

Sister Buckle said...

I dig the green man, man.

I want to see that kid's program again from when I was at school and could watch things in the afternoon on channel 2 - The Children of Green Noh. It started with a flood. I think it was wartime. I probably like the memory of it more than if I watched it again.

ChiNut said...

Was it a programme? I have the book and have tried to read it to Charlotte but she's a few month's out of getting into it. It has the green man in an incarnation in it.
Ah it's been a long time no chi sista B. This new moon period has me feeling like Austin P with 'NOWE MOEJOE'.

Sister Buckle said...

I knew it as an ABC program definitely. But then I found the story at a book exchange and tried to read it and founf it quite dull. The TV show had atmos, baby.

Might give you a call tonight and Mojo you up :)