Sunday, October 01, 2006

Reiki me baby


Received my Reiki I and II yesterday. My tutor says she has never done two attunements like this for anyone, but because I've done the energy work before and hands on healing, she felt that I was going to have no trouble coping with Reiki. I felt so.... proud of myself, and so grateful to her for trusting in me.

So, good. I received some very vivid and beautiful visions during the first and second attunements, and I am so very grateful and, just tickled pink, to have been given them. :)) Kali came in very strong on the first attunement. Beautiful, powerful, laden eyes opening and closing as the energy came through. Then I was given a vision of my energy/essence cloaked in a golden coat of feathers that were glowing with energy force, on the second attunement. Very calming though. The first attunement also had a nice physical effect when the symbols were put into my palms. The feeling is quite undescribable, but, it sort of felt like 'fuzzzy lightening' going in and then up my arms. Just so cool! :)

I'm just going to float around for the next month or two on those memories. We also were able to perform a powerful healing on my friend (she's just left her wank of a husband) who is going through a very tough changing period right now. Hence, I feel, the reason for Kali's strong presence within me on the day. We were weeping with her as she was releasing the grief that had been wracking her being. It was quite a baptism of fire for all of us. :) Not to worry. All for a good reason. We saw just how useful, and necessary this technique is.

So yes. A big day. We did five healings as a group on each of us. Talk about molto bene mojo.

- the graphic is from a website I can't remember. to the artist I send full credit for a nice representation of the energy body :)

No comments: