Wednesday, October 25, 2006

like, just,....ewwwwwwwww

Like now I know why I'm just so not into going to the Doctor's and all that.
I went to an appointment today, hoping that the question could be resolved about my state of pregnancy, or not. So I rock up there for the expected tummy prod and urination test. Uh uh. I get the urination test thing, negative, and then she says, "I vill jost du a qvick enternil tu jeck vhar yr yoooteruz iz".

Zah wah??! Right. Fine. Just do it and let me out of here. Daks down. Internal done. ewwwwwwwww. just. EWWWWWWWWWW.

"Nooo. Ze yooteruz izin ze ryt plays" she says as she *!!z-wacks!!* off her latex gloves.
Well thank you very much.
I'll just go to the loo and remove the ton of oozy goo yoo had to yooos. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I am now booked in to the pathology clinic for a blood test because she's worried about my goita that I've had for all my life and never had a problem from. I go there. I don't mind blood tests, they just waste time because they always come back fine. So I sit down and get jabbed and she doesn't stop after the first vial. Or the second. I say " Wow, heh, how much are you gonna take out! heheheh"
"Oh,...... three vials for this".
Cheers.

I'm also booked in for a mini minor up the cunt next week, otherwise known as a pap-smear. I feel so medico bullied!

It's just enough. Time for red wine and Star of Bethlehem.

No comments: