Tuesday, July 04, 2006

cloud watching, not busting

The Omega encircles the Question Mark and flies North on a bank of cumulus in the Western sky.

What does this mean?

Simply, to me, it signifies a need to seek out the questions before embarking up searches for solutions.

The North symbolises the Career and the strength of character, the West implies efforts of Creativity and the heavy bank of clouds symbolises the weight of neglected, and rejected projects I have been storing up within myself.

Creativity flies towards my Career with a sense of being overburdened.

The Omega, symbol of the 'end', is gathering up unto it the Question Mark, as if to say 'see? I hold the questions, in the 'end' you will find the questions'

The Question Mark sitting meekly within the Omega signifies an expectancy to me. It just sits and waits, it flies along with the Omega and does not come apart from it. Too much time and energy spent on seeking solutions without defining the questions first!


Migraines always bring out the visionary in me so much the stronger.

2 comments:

Sister Buckle said...

Wow - is this symbology just in relation to your situation - or is it a chunk for us all to ponder?

I feel overburdened with neglected projects!

AND I'm becoming a sexual flake due to a ridiculous over-reaching infatuation, which, tempered with the odd bi-polar reality check ("stop worshipping this guy!") turns to indignant sourness towards the object.

Cor.

(ie: I've turned into a hot & cold bitch)

ChiNut said...

I don't really know whether this has broad connotations in the public sphere......perhaps. It just kept repeating itself to me as I was watching that cloud formation, and what a formation! Just so perfectly formed. An Omega and a Question Mark. Bloody overburden...

And yes. You must DO something in regards to sexpot man. Action action! You may be forever swinging back and forth on the shower taps of life otherwise. :)