Friday, June 04, 2010

Wealth Perceptions


What is wealth to you?

I've spent so much time helping people increase their Wealth Opportunities using Feng Shui, and Law of Attraction/Law of Resonance, that it sometimes clouds my own perception of wealth.

Then I come home, and I see my children, and I sleep in my bed, drink some wine, eat good food, and wander out into a private and healthy backyard, and you know? I know I'm wealthy regardless of what the balance is on my credit card ;)

These things mentioned above will always be my wealths. These things keep me healthy, connected, Here and Now, and that's most important. Trust me...I've seen people in mansions, with successful businesses, and they haven't had an ounce of Happiness in their lives. Its tragic to see the imbalance, and quite a challenge to bring Harmony to places and people like that. Nothing is impossible to improve though.

When I look back on all that has happened, where I was, the progress, the travel, the upheaval and the resettling...it's all been helping me achieve the Me I am now. Would I be Me if it weren't for all these experiences? nup! I'd be another version of Me...and you never know, I might have an 'aversion' to that version :)) Ah hah...oh beautiful and sanity saving humour. Where would we be without humour?! dead probably. Not being melodramatic, but at times, whoa...at times I'd really considered it far to hard to keep on dealing with...this 'human' thing that I'm in with this existence. But then, rationality comes back in, and I know I chose to be here to learn something really fantastic, so I need to hang around and enjoy my family more, my interests more, and my life more, because without being 'in it' I won't find out why its so good.

Something most profound came to me the other day regarding Wealth...it popped into my Mind and said in a big loud voice full of compassion..."TRANSCEND THE MATTER!!!".

I did sit there kind of stunned with the simple enormity of what I'd been given. Transcend this physical, enjoy the magical, enjoy the spiritual and emotional aspects of this life, and just you know, 'get into it!' :)

No comments: