Friday, October 15, 2010

Levitation and talking to animals

Had another dream involving levitation last night again. And it was connected to old tribal ways and speaking to the spirit of animals telepathically. It was about getting used to trusting in a talent that not everyone has, and reveling in the 'wow' of being able to do stuff other people can't do yet. (as opposed to feeling 'guilty' or 'superior')  :)

I'd 'try' to float and it wouldn't work, but if I just kind of jumped up and 'sat' into the air, it was as if I was sitting on an 'air chair' and it floated me about all over the place. We (me and the tribal dudes I was with..they were kind of Moari and American Indian mixtures) levitated a kangaroo, a big grand daddy kangaroo, and the tribal shaman dude and the old woman of the tribe were showing me how to connect to the kangaroo's spirit and assure it that it was ok, and we would take care of it. Very interesting.
This is the kind of landscape we were in...its from Sedona, Arizona, USA.

Then I jumped on my 'air chair' and scooted around, enjoying the sensations.

I don't remember much more about it, but the whole levitation vibe is way wonderful :)

No comments: