Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happiness is a rice paper wall hanging

Happiness is a rice paper wall hanging. It's true.

I 're-did', 'feng-shuied', 'space-cleared' and otherwise re-arranged 'The Land of Spare-Oom' on Sunday. It was a beautiful thing. Once complete, I had floor space up the wahzoo, an tangible grasp on the contents of ALL shelves and drawers, a realisation that my husband has WAY too many long sleeved shirts, and that I am still hording shyte,...but on a magnitude that bears no resemblence to previous efforts during the years.
So I finished of the fait accompli with a rice paper wall hanging over the head of the bed. (it's got purple and gold butterflies whirling around leafy representations, truly gorgeous)

After the last vacuuming had been done, I sat there, staring out to my trees, searching the cloud clad sky for some stray clues to the meaning of life, and listened to Tori singing 'Crazy' to me. She is really so very lovely.

2 comments:

Sister Buckle said...

Foxy came over last night talking about how she did your collage suggestion with magazines and she really got a lot out of it.

I really had to clear my kitchen table - replaced the yellow butterflies cloth with a red/brown one and it looks far more studious and yummy. Whoa!

ChiNut said...

Mmmm, yumminess is essential in life. :)
Any Positive Change will enforce more positivity into life.
and I love to do a collage or two. or four.